6th North America Conference
IFTTA NA annual conference will take place on March 9th and 10th in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. USA.
(all items are included in registration)
March 9 2017, Thursday
- 6:30pm Reception and Registration
- 7:00pm Opening Session, Report on IFTTA International, including November 2016 Conference in Tel Aviv, World Travel Dispute Discussion, IFTTA NA, etc.
- 8:00pm Cocktails and Dinner
March 10 2017, Friday
- 8:00am Breakfast at the Venue
- 9:30am Sessions and panel discussion, subject to Morning and Afternoon breaks, and Lunch
- Topics will be at discretion of delegates, who will have 20 minutes to present, followed by group discussion; see “Call for Papers” (below).
- 12:00am IFTTA NA Meeting (at Lunch)
- Sessions continue after Lunch
- 5:00pm Conclusion
Registration fee of $250.00 per person
Thursday reception/dinner at $130.00 each for additional attendee(s)
CALL for PAPERS
Presentation of a paper is not mandatory, but is encouraged.
Any topic in the realm of Travel Law is acceptable.
Transportation and Hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the delegate.
We have no group bookings at the Riverside Hotel (1-800-325-3280 and http://www.riversidehotel.com) but, based on bookings for prior Conferences; it may be of interest to out-of-town delegates.
Thursday evening events are at the Tower Club 100 Southeast 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, (Tel 954 764 8550 or (http://www.clubcorp.com/Clubs/Tower-Club-Ft-Lauderdale). It is a short walk (c. 10 minutes) from the Riverside.
Friday venue for both conference and lunch is Tower Club (see above).
Downtown hotels are about one mile from the Thursday and Friday venues. Beach hotels are about 1 – 5 miles from both.
All amounts in US$. Checks are payable to “Laurence D. Gore & Associates IOLTA account” and sent to Larry Gore, One East Broward Blvd, Suite 700, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 33301.
Registration Forms and your response to the Call for Papers can be printed, completed and scanned to Larry and/or Doug at the email addresses below.
We intend to apply to the Florida Bar for CLE accreditation, and have been successful each time we have done so in the past.
Information on Ft. Lauderdale can be found at:
Larry Gore (firstname.lastname@example.org and 954 493 7400) or
Doug Crozier (email@example.com and 416 863 1717 x 307)