Become a Member
IFTTA has attracted travel law attorneys, academics and members of the travel industry professions from all over the world. At its Annual General Meetings IFTTA recruits Travel Law specialists in the legal profession and those in the travel industry with an interest in legal issues who may not have yet come across our organisation. We also want to welcome back those whose membership has lapsed. IFTTA is the forum for debate and exchange of ideas on Travel Law and for networking.
There are two different types of memberships in IFTTA that you can apply:
- Active Members who are practising advocates, academics and researchers, specializing in travel and tourism law, government or travel industry employed persons with responsibilities in relation to legal and regulatory matters in the field of travel and/or tourism law.
- Associate Members who are interested in functions relating legal and/or regulatory aspects of travel and/or tourism law.
- Reduced fees to IFTTA events
- Access to Members Area of the IFTTA webpage where you can find:
- IFTTA journals
- Presentations from our conferences
- Papers published by IFTTA members
- Photo galleries from our events
- Forum for travel related matters
- The regular active and associate IFTTA yearly membership fee is 70 Euro.
- IFTTA offers a discounted rate of 35 Euro for retired lawyers, retired professors, students, and lawyers from low income countries per guidelines set by the International Bar Association. Please see: www.ibanet.org/countries_eligible_for_discount.cfm