AIA: conference on ADR in the Aviation Sector and the sector of Tour Operators
The Association for International Arbitration (AIA) is holding a conference on ADR in the Aviation Sector and the sector of Tour Operators on June 24 in Brussels. The provisonal programme includes the following papers:
- 1. Air passenger rights or wrongs (Mia Wouters)
- 2. Selected pitfalls and hard cases concerning air passenger rights and travelers rights (Hans De Coninck)
- 3. Package travelling: the tour operators duties in case of force majeure events (Jos Speybrouck)
- 4. Package travelling: alternative dispute resolution methods – the Belgian Travel Complaints Commission (Anne Moriau)
- 5. What's new in Europe regarding passenger rights and package travelling? (European Commission)
More information here>>.